Friday, February 16, 2007

Still Nothing...

I restrained myself from calling the adoption agency all day yesterday. But I couldn't hold back any longer this morning, so I called. I spoke with one of the women who work in the office and she said she hadn't heard anything from the country rep! Ahhh!!!! The director of the agency still hadn't come in to the office yet this morning, so perhaps when she opens up her email she will have news awaiting her. This is soooooo frustrating!!!!! Even if it's bad news, I'd rather just have it! I barely slept at all last night. I keep trying to remind myself that Jesus said to be anxious for nothing but to talk to Him about these types of things instead. So, I am going to make myself not check my email every ten minutes and instead I'm going to clean up our messy house today and talk to God about this. Check back later....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember how painful the wait was after the court date happened and before our case manager got the news... I wrote on my blog about "intestinal knitting" b/c my stomach was in knots that entire day. We are all praying with you and Avery for the next glorious phase to begin.

Dawn said...

I have been seeing many bloggers out there frustrated with the wait...and I can sympathize! We are finally leaving to adopt our son this Sunday...but the wait was long and difficult. Trusting God sometimes takes every ounce of courage and self-talk every minute of the day. Best wishes to you!

:) Dawn

KelseyChristine said...

That sounds so frustrating...

Praying for GOOD news ASAP!!

Bek said...

I am waiting on pins and needles too. Hope good news comes soon.