Thursday, February 15, 2007

No News Yet...

Well, since it's nearly 10:00PM on Thursday night in Ethiopia, and our agency still hasn't notified us of how our courtdate went, I have resigned myself to the fact that we will probably have to wait until tomorrow. Ahhh!!!!!! Okay. Screaming won't help! :) I keep telling myself that we have already waited 505 days since we first got their beautiful photos. I can certainly wait for just one more day! I think I can. I think I can. :) Check back tomorrow for great news!

4 comments:

owlhaven said...

Oh, I can't stand it....
Praying!
Mary

Chuck and Jenny said...

Aw Heather! I was so looking forward to seeing pictures of your kids! One more day... One more day... I'm so excited for you!

Anita and Family said...

I've been praying on and off all day Heather!!!!
Anita

Elizabeth F. said...

Hope you can sleep tonight. I have been praying this week too. Can't wait to hear the news.:-)