Sunday, December 17, 2006

11 Days/ Families Needed

11 DAYS LEFT!!!! The packing of treasure-filled gallon-sized ziploc bags has begun! Our living room is filled and I can't seem to find a tape measure to measure the potential suitcases. The response to Yesus On The Streets has been phenomenal. There are so many truly caring people out there. The kids have touched me the most. I'm amazed at their selflessness. "Inspired" is the word.

Below is a video that I wanted to share with my readers. If you haven't already adopted, but have that "tug" in your heart (If you've had that "tug", you know exactly what I'm talking about!), please consider adoption. The children in this video will give you some pretty good reasons why this is so important.


1 comment:

The Barr Family said...

do you have so many bags that you will need to pay extra money to bring them with - or do you have room/weight for it? I am curious as to the best way to help you with this.