Monday, January 22, 2007

Mitad Lid

Okay, I spent several hours this morning dragging two not-so-enthusiastic kids from store to store trying to find a lid to go with my new mitad. Well, I failed miserably! It seems that there is very little demand for a 16 inch lid. Or a 16 inch bowl or cake pan, or a 16 inch anything! So, I finally gave up and did what I should have done to begin with. I checked the internet! So, for those who have thought of buying a mitad, here is a link for the lid. It is a stainless steel mixing bowl. It is the best I could come up with and I already ordered. It will be here within a week. The total cost including shipping was $18.??. (I can't remember exactly how much).

More about our Ethiopia trip later this week. (Maybe tomorrow!) For those who are praying for our kids, keep on praying. Tigist did not get the license for the agency today. She is checking back on Wednesday.

1 comment:

richlisad said...

Maybe this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Eastman-Outdoors-37215-16-inch-Aluminum/dp/B0000CAQ0W