Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tasfa- Hope

We just received the news that our agency has been licensed, though it seems that they still have to provide more paperwork. I was unclear. But the post definitely said that they currently have a license as of today. I'm so afraid to be excited, as this has been such a long road. Yosef and Mihret are totally ready for their courtdate. Please continue to pray for them to be quickly united with our family. I miss them more with each passing day. Also, we are seriously praying that God will protect their grandmother's health. She is nearly 90 years old and she is the only living known relative. She must be present for their courtdate. God is certainly able to preserve her health for such a time as this. Hopefully in the very near future I will have extremely good news about our adoption! Soon...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I have been loving reading your blog...It is great to read about your trip to Ethiopia and I am definitely excited to get your recipe and directions for making that injera!
I am praying with you that your agency gets what they need done, that your children's grandmother will stay strong and healthy and make it to their court date, and that you will have your children home with you soon!
Take care...this has been such a long and hard journey for your family. I pray that you are headed back to Ethiopia very soon!
Chanda

richlisad said...

Still praying and hoping and rejoicing for this hurdle cleared.

Soon...

Anonymous said...

Heather, I'm a reader of your blog. You and your family are always in my prayers. I hope your agency gets you through the courts ASAP and you are soon travelling back to ethiopia.
carol

owlhaven said...

Praying on your behalf

Mary

Anonymous said...

Yay! Will keep praying.
jen

KelseyChristine said...

Praying!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I know it is hard to be excited right now but let the rest of the family be excited for you. We can't help it. We've been praying and we'll keep praying until your kids are home with you. Take care of yourself!

Blessings!!