Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Interview Accomplished!

Whew! I sure am glad that yesterday is over and done with! The interview went very well. They didn't offer me the job yesterday, but I am pretty confident that they will call soon to do so. The prayers of many are appreciated! As nervous as I was, it really was fine. And the reality is sinking in that in just a little over 2 months, my days as a stay-at-home mom will be coming to an end! I am really seriously so sad over this! I have so enjoyed this time with my children. And I'm so thankful that Yosef and Mihret got home in time to spend a few months with me before they start school in the fall. Note: As I got dressed in my pale yellow dress shirt and black tailored business suit, my children all agreed that I looked like I was wearing men's clothing! Ahhh!!!! Not what I wanted to hear! :)

3 comments:

Life in Fitzville said...

Glad it went well! And don't think of it as leaving your SAHM days... you are followinng your kids! Would you really want to be home if they weren't there? I have one more year before my youngest is off to school, and then I'll be back to teaching as well.

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well Heather! Keep us posted!
Stacey

Elizabeth F. said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear the news. I dread the day that I will no longer be at home with babies. I'm not quite sure what I will do with myself. At this point I have no aspirations. LOL! But, at least I have a little more time.

IT does sound like an awesome opportunity!