Saturday, May 19, 2007

Lucas (Saturday 10:30AM)

As I type this, I am coming off the third sleepless night with Lucas. We were awake until 3:00AM last night. It was 5:30 AM the night before. 2:00AM the night before that. Needless to say, both he and I are absolutely exhausted. His itchiness is excruciating. No official word on the need for surgery yet. I have the option of getting him up at 5AM tomorrow morning for a bath so the doctor can see him and make a call. But I honestly think I'll probably wait until Monday, as the thought of 5AM is enough to make me cry right now! Pray for sleep and relief from itchiness!

2 comments:

Owlhaven said...

itching means healing. But oh, it must be hard to take. Praying for Lucas.

Mary, mom to many, including 2 still in Ethiopia

Elizabeth F. said...

Oh poor guy! and mama! I'll be praying too.